Composed by Stephen Foster (1826-1864). Arranged by Dick Sheridan. Fretted. Folk. Softcover with CD. With guitar tablature. 40 pages. Published by Centerstream Publications (HL.145692).
- Artist: Stephen Foster
- Instruments: Ukulele
- Format: Softcover with CD
- Genre: Folk
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Centerstream Publications
If you’re looking for sheet music for Songs of Stephen Foster for the Ukulele then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Songs of Stephen Foster for the Ukulele?
- Why buy Songs of Stephen Foster for the Ukulele sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Songs of Stephen Foster for the Ukulele is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Songs of Stephen Foster for the Ukulele sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Songs of Stephen Foster for the Ukulele sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Songs of Stephen Foster for the Ukulele Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Stephen Collins Foster (July 4, 1826 – January 13, 1864), known also as “the father of American music”, was an American songwriter known primarily for his parlor and minstrel music. He wrote more than 200 songs, including “Oh! Susanna”, “Hard Times Come Again No More”, “Camptown Races”, “Old Folks at Home” (“Swanee River”), “My Old Kentucky Home”, “Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair”, “Old Black Joe”, and “Beautiful Dreamer”, and many of his compositions remain popular today. He has been identified as “the most famous songwriter of the nineteenth century” and may be the most recognizable American composer in other countries. Most of his handwritten music manuscripts are lost, but editions issued by publishers of his day feature in various collections.
== Biography ==
There are many biographies of Foster, but details differ widely. Among other issues, Foster wrote very little biographical information himself, and his brother Morrison Foster destroyed much information that he judged to reflect negatively upon the family.Foster was born on July 4, 1826, to William Barclay Foster and Eliza Clayland Tomlinson Foster, with three older sisters and six older brothers.