Music from the Motion Picture La La Land. Composed by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul. Arranged by Alan Billingsley. This edition: SoundPax. Choral Octavo; Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles. Alfred Pop Choral Series. Movie; Secular. Part(s). 74 pages. Alfred Music #00-DIGPX00065. Published by Alfred Music (AP.DIGPX00065).
- Artist: Benj Pasek
- Instruments: SoundPax
- Format: Part(s)
- Genre: Movie; Secular
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Someone in the Crowd then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Someone in the Crowd?
- Why buy Someone in the Crowd sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Someone in the Crowd is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Someone in the Crowd sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Someone in the Crowd sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Someone in the Crowd Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, known together as Pasek and Paul, are an American songwriting duo and composing team for musical theater, films, and television. Their works include A Christmas Story, Dogfight, Edges, Dear Evan Hansen, and James and the Giant Peach. Their original songs have been featured on NBC’s Smash and in the films La La Land, for which they won both the Golden Globe and Academy Award for Best Original Song for the song “City of Stars”, and The Greatest Showman. Their work on original musical Dear Evan Hansen has received widespread critical acclaim and earned them the Tony Award for Best Original Score.
Both artists are graduates of the University of Michigan and winners of the American Theatre Wing’s 2007 Jonathan Larson Award, which honors achievement by composers, lyricists and librettists.
== History ==
=== Start at the University of Michigan ===
Pasek and Paul started working together as freshmen at the University of Michigan where they completed their BFA degrees in musical theatre in December 2006. Both got “background” roles in the school’s musical theater production, which inspired them to write the series of songs turned into a show, Edges.