Book II. Composed by Georg Kopprasch. Edited by Fr. Gumbert Fr. G. Frehse. SWS. Back To School. Student book. With Standard notation. Carl Fischer Music #O2791. Published by Carl Fischer Music (CF.O2791).
- Artist: Georg Kopprasch
- Instruments: Horn in F
- Format: student book
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Carl Fischer Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Sixty Selected Studies For French Horn then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Sixty Selected Studies For French Horn?
- Why buy Sixty Selected Studies For French Horn sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Sixty Selected Studies For French Horn is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Sixty Selected Studies For French Horn sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Sixty Selected Studies For French Horn sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Sixty Selected Studies For French Horn Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Georg Kopprasch (c. 1800 – c. 1850) was a German composer and horn player primarily known for his second set of sixty horn studies (op. 6), currently used by most horn students studying at an advanced level.
From a musical family, Kopprasch was the son of composer Wilhem Kopprasch (c. 1750 – c. 1832) who was also a bassoonist in the orchestra of the Prince of Dessau. Georg Kopprasch was a member of the Prussian Regiment band and by 1822 played second horn in the Royal Theater in Berlin. By 1832 Kopprasch had returned to Dessau and played second horn in the court orchestra, where he likely spent the remainder of his career.
== Horn Etudes ==
Active in the Berlin horn playing scene in the early 1800s, Kopprasch was acquainted with the inventor of the valved horn, Heinrich Stölzel. Because horns could not play chromatically prior to Stölzel’s invention of valves, no chromatic etudes existed for the horn and it is likely Kopprasch composed his now seminal works to fill that need.Kopprasch wrote two sets of sixty etudes for horn, opus 5 for high horn and 6 for low horn, however only opus 6 (low horn) gained wide popularity, and is still published today—typically in two books of thirty each.