National Federation of Music Clubs 2014-2016 Selection Piano Solo. Composed by Robert Muczynski (1929-). Piano Large Works. Very Difficult Class 2 piece for the Piano Solo event with the National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC) Festivals Bulletin 2008-2009-2010. Classical, Contemporary, Prelude. 16 pages. G. Schirmer #ED2451. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50330000).
- Artist: Robert Muczynski
- Instruments: Piano
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Prelude
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Six Preludes, Op. 6 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Six Preludes, Op. 6?
- Why buy Six Preludes, Op. 6 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Six Preludes, Op. 6 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Six Preludes, Op. 6 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Six Preludes, Op. 6 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Six Preludes, Op. 6 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Robert Muczynski (March 19, 1929 – May 25, 2010) was a Polish-American composer.
Muczynski studied piano with Walter Knupfer and composition with Alexander Tcherepnin at DePaul University in Chicago, where he received both his Bachelor of Music degree (1950) and his Master of Music degree (1952) in Piano Performance. Muczynski later taught at DePaul University, Loras College, and Roosevelt University, before settling in Tucson in the 1960s where he joined the faculty of the University of Arizona as a composer-in-residence and chairman of the composition department. He held both positions until his retirement in 1988.Among the more than fifty published compositions in his catalog, Sonata for flute and piano, Op. 14 (1961), Sonata for alto saxophone and piano (1970), and Time Pieces for clarinet and piano (1984) have entered the repertoire and remain frequently performed in recitals, as has much of his solo piano music. Works by Muczynski have also appeared with increasing frequency on programs in the U.S., Europe, the Far East, Australia and Mexico. Orchestral works have been performed by the Chicago Symphony, the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, the National Symphony Orchestra, D.C., the Tucson Symphony Orchestra, the Minnesota Orchestra and others abroad.