By Otis Redding. By Otis Redding and Steve Cropper. Arranged by Mac Huff. Pop Choral Series. Oldies, Pop, Show Choir, Vocal Jazz. 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8201467).
- Artist: Otis Redding
- Format: N
- Genre: Oldies, Pop, Show Choir, Vocal Jazz
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for (Sittin’ on) the Dock of the Bay then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for (Sittin’ on) the Dock of the Bay?
- Why buy (Sittin’ on) the Dock of the Bay sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for (Sittin’ on) the Dock of the Bay is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on (Sittin’ on) the Dock of the Bay sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out (Sittin’ on) the Dock of the Bay sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get (Sittin’ on) the Dock of the Bay Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Otis Ray Redding Jr. (September 9, 1941 – December 10, 1967) was an American singer and songwriter. He is considered one of the greatest singers in the history of American popular music and a seminal artist in soul music and rhythm and blues. Redding’s style of singing gained inspiration from the gospel music that preceded the genre. His singing style influenced many other soul artists of the 1960s.
Redding was born in Dawson, Georgia, and at the age of 2, moved to Macon, Georgia. Redding quit school at age 15 to support his family, working with Little Richard’s backing band, the Upsetters, and by performing in talent shows at the historic Douglass Theatre in Macon.