Piano Solo. Composed by Bela Bartok (1881-1945). Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Classical, Folk. Softcover. 16 pages. G. Henle #HN1402. Published by G. Henle (HL.51481402).
- Artist: Bela Bartok
- Instruments: piano
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Classical, Folk
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Henle
If you’re looking for sheet music for Romanian Folk Dances then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Romanian Folk Dances?
- Why buy Romanian Folk Dances sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Romanian Folk Dances is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Romanian Folk Dances sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Romanian Folk Dances sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Romanian Folk Dances Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Béla Viktor János Bartók (; Hungarian: Bartók Béla, pronounced [ˈbɒrtoːk ˈbeːlɒ]; 25 March 1881 – 26 September 1945) was a Hungarian composer, pianist, and ethnomusicologist. He is considered one of the most important composers of the 20th century; he and Franz Liszt are regarded as Hungary’s greatest composers. Through his collection and analytical study of folk music, he was one of the founders of comparative musicology, which later became ethnomusicology.
Bartók was born in the Banatian town of Nagyszentmiklós in the Kingdom of Hungary (present-day Sânnicolau Mare, Romania) on 25 March 1881. On his father’s side, the Bartók family was a Hungarian lower noble family, originating from Borsodszirák, Borsod. His paternal grandmother was a Catholic of Bunjevci origin, but considered herself Hungarian. Bartók’s father was also named Béla.