Tenor Sax. Composed by Paul Lacome. Arranged by Albert Andraud. Woodwind Solos & Ensembles – Tenor Saxophone Music. Southern Music. 8 pages. Southern Music Company #SS290. Published by Southern Music Company (HL.3773918).
- Artist: Paul Lacome
- Instruments: Woodwinds, Tenor Sax
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Southern Music Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Rigaudon then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Rigaudon?
- Why buy Rigaudon sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Rigaudon is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Rigaudon sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Rigaudon sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Rigaudon Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Paul-Jean-Jacques Lacôme d’Estalenx (4 March 1838 – 12 December 1920) was a French composer. Between 1870 and the turn of the century he produced a series of operettas and operas-bouffes that were popular both in France and abroad. Interest in his works revived briefly during the First World War, when they were successfully revived in Paris.
== Biography ==
Lacôme was born in Le Houga, Gers, in Gascony, the only child of an artistic and musical family. He became a competent player of the piano, flute, cornet, cello and ophicleide, and studied with the organist José Puig y Absubide in Aire-sur-Adour between 1857 and 1860. He won a prize, in a magazine competition, with an operetta, Le dernier des paladins, which was to have been presented at the Théâtre des Bouffes Parisiens, but the policy of the theatre changed and the piece was not staged.Lacôme settled in Paris, where he wrote music criticism and had more than 20 operettas performed between 1870 and the end of the century. His operetta La Dot Mal Placée (“The Misplaced Dowry”, 1873) was a hit abroad as well as in Paris.