Composed by Charles Francois Gounod (1818-1893). Edited by Barbara Grossmann. This edition: urtext. Stuttgart Urtext Edition: Urtext Editions; French Sacred Music. German title: Requiem (Gounods Letztes Werk). Sacred vocal music, Requiem, End of the church year, Mourning, death. Vocal score. CG op. Posth. 44 pages. Duration 35 minutes. Carus Verlag #CV 27.315/03. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.2731503).
- Artist: Charles Francois Gounod
- Instruments: SATB vocal soloists, SATB choir, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, english horn, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 4 horns, 2 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba, timpani, bass drum, harp, percussion, 2 violins, viola, cello, contrabass, organ
- Format: vocal score
- Genre: Sacred vocal music, Requiem, End of the church year, Mourning, death
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for Requiem in C major then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Requiem in C major?
- Why buy Requiem in C major sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Requiem in C major is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Requiem in C major sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Requiem in C major sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Requiem in C major Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Charles-François Gounod (; French: [ʃaʁl fʁɑ̃swa ɡuno]; 17 June 1818 – 18 October 1893), usually known as Charles Gounod, was a French composer. He wrote twelve operas, of which the most popular has always been Faust (1859); his Roméo et Juliette (1867) also remains in the international repertory. He composed a large amount of church music, many songs, and popular short pieces including his Ave Maria (an elaboration of a Bach piece), and Funeral March of a Marionette.
Born in Paris into an artistic and musical family Gounod was a student at the Conservatoire de Paris and won France’s most prestigious musical prize, the Prix de Rome. His studies took him to Italy, Austria and then Prussia, where he met Felix Mendelssohn, whose advocacy of the music of Bach was an early influence on him. He was deeply religious, and after his return to Paris, he briefly considered becoming a priest. He composed prolifically, writing church music, songs, orchestral music and operas.