Score and Parts. Composed by Seymour Barab (1921-). Woodwind Ensemble. Classical, Contemporary. 24 pages. G. Schirmer #ED3463. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50336780).
- Artist: Seymour Barab
- Instruments: Saxophone Quartet
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Quartet for Saxophones then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Quartet for Saxophones?
- Why buy Quartet for Saxophones sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Quartet for Saxophones is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Quartet for Saxophones sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Quartet for Saxophones sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Quartet for Saxophones Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Seymour Barab (January 9, 1921 – June 28, 2014) was an American composer of opera, songs and instrumental and chamber music, as well as a cellist, organist and pianist. He was best known for his fairy tale operas for young audiences, such as Chanticleer and Little Red Riding Hood. He was a longtime member of the Philip Glass Ensemble.
Barab was born in Chicago, Illinois, to Samuel Barab and Leah Yablunky. Both of Barab’s parents were Polish immigrants, who emigrated separately and met in the United States. His older brother, Abraham (b. 1913), later changed his name to Oscar.