Organ Solo. Composed by Maurice Durufle (1902-1986). Editions Durand. Classical, Contemporary, French, Fugue, Prelude. Book Only. Composed 2001. 24 pages. Editions Durand #DF13159. Published by Editions Durand (HL.50560763).
- Artist: Maurice Durufle
- Instruments: Organ
- Format: Book Only
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, French, Fugue, Prelude
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Editions Durand
If you’re looking for sheet music for Prelude and Fugue, Op. 7 (sur le nom d’Alain) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Prelude and Fugue, Op. 7 (sur le nom d’Alain)?
- Why buy Prelude and Fugue, Op. 7 (sur le nom d’Alain) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Prelude and Fugue, Op. 7 (sur le nom d’Alain) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Prelude and Fugue, Op. 7 (sur le nom d’Alain) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Prelude and Fugue, Op. 7 (sur le nom d’Alain) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Prelude and Fugue, Op. 7 (sur le nom d’Alain) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Maurice Duruflé (French: [dyʁyfle]; 11 January 1902 – 16 June 1986) was a French composer, organist, and teacher.
Duruflé was born in Louviers, Eure in 1902. He became a chorister at the Rouen Cathedral Choir School from 1912 to 1918, where he studied piano and organ with Jules Haelling, a pupil of Alexandre Guilmant. The choral plainsong tradition at Rouen became a strong and lasting influence. At age 17, upon moving to Paris, he took private organ lessons with Charles Tournemire, whom he assisted at Basilique Ste-Clotilde, Paris until 1927. In 1920 Duruflé entered the Conservatoire de Paris, eventually graduating with first prizes in organ with Eugène Gigout (1922), harmony with Jean Gallon (1924), fugue with Georges Caussade (1924), piano accompaniment with César Abel Estyle (1926) and composition with Paul Dukas (1928).In 1927, Louis Vierne nominated him as his assistant at Notre-Dame. Duruflé and Vierne remained lifelong friends, and Duruflé was at Vierne’s side acting as assistant when Vierne died at the console of the Notre-Dame organ on 2 June 1937, even though Duruflé had become titular organist of St-Étienne-du-Mont in Paris in 1929, a position he held for the rest of his life.