Cantata for the Feast of the Reformation. Composed by Gottfried August Homilius. Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Reformation day. Choral Score. HoWV II.169. 8 pages. Duration 15 minutes. Carus Verlag #CV 37.221/05. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.3722105).
- Artist: Gottfried August Homilius
- Instruments: ST vocal soli, SATB choir, 3 trumpet, timpani, 2 oboe, 2 violin, viola, basso continuo
- Format: Choral Score
- Genre: Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Reformation day
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem (Preise, Jerusalem, den Herrn) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem (Preise, Jerusalem, den Herrn)?
- Why buy Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem (Preise, Jerusalem, den Herrn) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem (Preise, Jerusalem, den Herrn) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem (Preise, Jerusalem, den Herrn) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem (Preise, Jerusalem, den Herrn) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem (Preise, Jerusalem, den Herrn) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Gottfried August Homilius (2 February 1714 – 2 June 1785) was a German composer, cantor and organist. He is considered one of the most important church composers of the generation following Bach’s, and was the main representative of the empfindsamer style.
== Life ==
Homilius was born in Rosenthal, Saxony, the son of a Lutheran pastor, and was educated at the Annenschule in Dresden. He then studied law at Leipzig University and the organ under Johann Sebastian Bach. From 1742 he was organist at the Dresden Frauenkirche, and from 1755 until his death cantor at the Kreuzkirche in Dresden with the associated responsibility of music director at the Kreuzkirche, the Sophienkirche, and the Frauenkirche. After the destruction of the Kreuzkirche during the Seven Years’ War he worked mainly at the Frauenkirche.
== Works ==
Homilius predominantly composed church music: more than 10 passions (one printed in 1775; his St.