Soprano or Tenor, Book/Online Audio. Composed by Nicola Vaccai (1790-1848). Edited by John Glen Paton. Vocal Method. Classical, Instruction, Italian. Softcover Audio Online. 48 pages. G. Schirmer #LIB1909-B. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50498713).
- Artist: Nicola Vaccai
- Instruments: Voice
- Format: Softcover Audio Online
- Genre: Classical, Instruction, Italian
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Practical Method of Italian Singing then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Practical Method of Italian Singing?
- Why buy Practical Method of Italian Singing sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Practical Method of Italian Singing is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Practical Method of Italian Singing sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Practical Method of Italian Singing sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Practical Method of Italian Singing Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Nicola Vaccai (15 March 1790 – 5 or 6 August 1848) was an Italian composer, particularly of operas, and a singing teacher.
== Life and career as a composer ==
Born at Tolentino, he grew up in Pesaro, and studied music there until his parents sent him to Rome to study law. Having no intention of becoming a lawyer, he took voice lessons and eventually studied counterpoint with Giuseppe Jannaconi, an important Roman composer. When Vaccai turned twenty one, he went to Naples and became a disciple of Paisiello, whose Barber of Seville was considered a comic masterpiece until Rossini’s Barber swept it from the stage 35 years later.Vaccai launched his career in Venice, initially earning his living by writing ballets and teaching voice. He had his first operatic success with I solitari di Scozia in Naples in 1815. In Parma he was commissioned to write Pietro il grande, where he was also one of the soloists in the first performance. This was followed by Zadig e Astartea (Naples, 1825) and then his best known opera Giulietta e Romeo (Milan, 1825).