Fingerstyle Ukulele matching folio for the CD. Composed by Daniel Ho. Artist/Personality; Ukulele Personality Book. World. Book. Alfred Music #98-DHC80079. Published by Alfred Music (AP.98-DHC80079).
- Artist: Daniel Ho
- Instruments: Ukulele
- Format: Book
- Genre: World
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Polani (Pure) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Polani (Pure)?
- Why buy Polani (Pure) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Polani (Pure) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Polani (Pure) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Polani (Pure) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Polani (Pure) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Daniel Ho (born March 5, 1968) is an American musician, composer and producer specializing in innovative approaches to Slack-key guitar, ukulele, and Hawaiian music. He has recorded 18 solo albums, some of which have won or were nominated for Grammy Awards, and has produced over 50 albums.
== Biography ==
Ho was born in Kaimuki on Oahu. He attended the Grove School of Music in Los Angeles, where he studied composition before returning home to attend the University of Hawaii at Manoa. After graduation, Daniel returned to Los Angeles and formed a smooth jazz group named Kilauea.In the late 1990s, Ho started his own record company, Daniel Ho Creations (DHC), and recorded one of his first Hawaiian music albums with slack-key guitarist George Kahumoku, Jr. He has since recorded 18 solo albums, produced over 50 albums, served as a guest lecturer at Stanford University, performed as a soloist with the Honolulu Symphony, and received four Grammy Awards for Best Hawaiian Music Album as a producer. In 2009, he won his first Grammy Award for Best Hawaiian music album as an artist rather than as the producer of a compilation album, teaming up with Tia Carrere for the album Ikena.