National Federation of Music Clubs 2014-2016 Selection. Composed by Claude Debussy (1862-1918). Edited by Ellwood Derr. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Urtext edition-paper bound. Impressionistic. Single piece and set of performance parts (softcover). With introductory text, performance notes, bowings and fingerings. 66 pages. G. Henle #HN379. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480379).
- Artist: Claude Debussy
- Instruments: Piano Trio
- Format: single piece and set of performance parts (softcover)
- Genre: Impressionistic
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Henle
If you’re looking for sheet music for Piano trio G major (first edition) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Piano trio G major (first edition)?
- Why buy Piano trio G major (first edition) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Piano trio G major (first edition) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Piano trio G major (first edition) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Piano trio G major (first edition) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Piano trio G major (first edition) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
(Achille) Claude Debussy (French: [aʃil klod dəbysi]; 22 August 1862 – 25 March 1918) was a French composer. He is sometimes seen as the first Impressionist composer, although he vigorously rejected the term. He was among the most influential composers of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Born to a family of modest means and little cultural involvement, Debussy showed enough musical talent to be admitted at the age of ten to France’s leading music college, the Conservatoire de Paris. He originally studied the piano, but found his vocation in innovative composition, despite the disapproval of the Conservatoire’s conservative professors. He took many years to develop his mature style, and was nearly 40 when he achieved international fame in 1902 with the only opera he completed, Pelléas et Mélisande.
Debussy’s orchestral works include Prélude à l’après-midi d’un faune (1894), Nocturnes (1897–1899) and Images (1905–1912).