Two Pianos, Four Hands. Composed by Sergei Prokofiev (1891-1953). Edited by F.H. Schneider. BH Piano. Classical, Concerto, Contemporary, Russian. 72 pages. Boosey & Hawkes #M060020582. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48009200).
- Artist: Sergei Prokofiev
- Instruments: 2 Pianos, 4 Hands, Piano
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Concerto, Contemporary, Russian
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Boosey & Hawkes
If you’re looking for sheet music for Piano Concerto No. 3, Op. 26 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Piano Concerto No. 3, Op. 26?
- Why buy Piano Concerto No. 3, Op. 26 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Piano Concerto No. 3, Op. 26 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Piano Concerto No. 3, Op. 26 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Piano Concerto No. 3, Op. 26 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Piano Concerto No. 3, Op. 26 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Sergei Sergeyevich Prokofiev (; Russian: Серге́й Серге́евич Проко́фьев, tr. Sergej Sergejevič Prokofjev listen ; 27 April [O.S. 15 April] 1891 – 5 March 1953) was a Russian Soviet composer, pianist and conductor. As the creator of acknowledged masterpieces across numerous music genres, he is regarded as one of the major composers of the 20th century. His works include such widely heard pieces as the March from The Love for Three Oranges, the suite Lieutenant Kijé, the ballet Romeo and Juliet—from which “Dance of the Knights” is taken—and Peter and the Wolf. Of the established forms and genres in which he worked, he created – excluding juvenilia – seven completed operas, seven symphonies, eight ballets, five piano concertos, two violin concertos, a cello concerto, a symphony-concerto for cello and orchestra, and nine completed piano sonatas.
A graduate of the Saint Petersburg Conservatory, Prokofiev initially made his name as an iconoclastic composer-pianist, achieving notoriety with a series of ferociously dissonant and virtuosic works for his instrument, including his first two piano concertos. In 1915, Prokofiev made a decisive break from the standard composer-pianist category with his orchestral Scythian Suite, compiled from music originally composed for a ballet commissioned by Sergei Diaghilev of the Ballets Russes.