Composed by Marvin Hamlisch and Edward Kleban. Arranged by Anita Kerr. Broadway Choral. Broadway, Show Choir. Octavo. 12 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.8621595).
- Artist: Marvin Hamlisch
- Instruments: Choir, Rhythm
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Broadway, Show Choir
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for One (from A Chorus Line) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for One (from A Chorus Line)?
- Why buy One (from A Chorus Line) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for One (from A Chorus Line) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on One (from A Chorus Line) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out One (from A Chorus Line) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get One (from A Chorus Line) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Marvin Frederick Hamlisch (June 2, 1944 – August 6, 2012) was an American composer and conductor. Hamlisch was one of only sixteen people to win Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony awards. This collection of all four is referred to as an “EGOT”. He is one of only two people (along with composer Richard Rodgers) to have won those four prizes and a Pulitzer Prize (“PEGOT”).
== Early life ==
Hamlisch was born in Manhattan, to Viennese-born Jewish parents Max and Lilly (née Schachter) Hamlisch. His father was an accordionist and bandleader. Hamlisch was a child prodigy and, by age five, he began mimicking the piano music he heard on the radio.