Cantata for the 2nd Sunday after Easter. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Reinhold Kubik. Arranged by Paul Horn. This edition: Paperbound. German title: Du Hirte Israel, hore. Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Special days, Easter and Eastertide. Full score. Composed 1724. BWV 104. 68 pages. Duration 23 minutes. Carus Verlag #CV 31.104/00. Published by Carus Verlag (CA.3110400).
- Artist: Johann Sebastian Bach
- Instruments: TB vocal soli, SATB choir, 2 oboes, 2 oboe d’amore, taille (english horn), 2 violins, viola, basso continuo
- Format: Full score
- Genre: Sacred vocal music, Cantatas, Special days, Easter and Eastertide
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Carus Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for O shield of Israel, hear us (Du Hirte Israel, hore) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for O shield of Israel, hear us (Du Hirte Israel, hore)?
- Why buy O shield of Israel, hear us (Du Hirte Israel, hore) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for O shield of Israel, hear us (Du Hirte Israel, hore) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on O shield of Israel, hear us (Du Hirte Israel, hore) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out O shield of Israel, hear us (Du Hirte Israel, hore) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get O shield of Israel, hear us (Du Hirte Israel, hore) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Johann Sebastian Bach (31 March [O.S. 21 March] 1685 – 28 July 1750) was a German composer and musician of the Baroque period. He is known for instrumental compositions such as the Brandenburg Concertos and the Goldberg Variations, and for vocal music such as the St Matthew Passion and the Mass in B minor. Since the 19th-century Bach Revival, he has been generally regarded as one of the greatest composers of all time.The Bach family already counted several composers when Johann Sebastian was born as the last child of a city musician in Eisenach. After being orphaned at age 10, he lived for five years with his eldest brother Johann Christoph, after which he continued his musical formation in Lüneburg. From 1703 he was back in Thuringia, working as a musician for Protestant churches in Arnstadt and Mühlhausen and, for longer stretches of time, at courts in Weimar, where he expanded his organ repertory, and Köthen, where he was mostly engaged with chamber music. From 1723 he was employed as Thomaskantor (cantor at St. Thomas) in Leipzig.