Composed by G Kubik. Choral. Concert, Contemporary, Folk, Light Concert, Novelty. Octavo. 8 pages. G. Schirmer #OC9853. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50303530).
- Artist: G Kubik
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Concert, Contemporary, Folk, Light Concert, Novelty
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for O Dear What Can The Matter Be A Cappella then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for O Dear What Can The Matter Be A Cappella?
- Why buy O Dear What Can The Matter Be A Cappella sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for O Dear What Can The Matter Be A Cappella is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on O Dear What Can The Matter Be A Cappella sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out O Dear What Can The Matter Be A Cappella sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get O Dear What Can The Matter Be A Cappella Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
In jazz and blues, a blue note is a note that—for expressive purposes—is sung or played at a slightly different pitch from standard. Typically the alteration is between a quartertone and a semitone, but this varies depending on the musical context.
== Origins and meaning ==
Like the blues in general, the blue notes can mean many things. One quality that they all have in common, however, is that they are lower than one would expect, classically speaking. But this flatness may take several forms. On the one hand, it may be a microtonal affair of a quarter-tone or so. Here one may speak of neutral intervals, neither major nor minor.