Vocal Score. Composed by Vincenzo Bellini (1801-1835). Vocal Score. Classical, Italian, Opera, Romantic. Vocal Score. Composed 2008. 288 pages. Ricordi #CP41684/05. Published by Ricordi (HL.50098010).
- Artist: Vincenzo Bellini
- Instruments: Piano, Vocal
- Format: Vocal Score
- Genre: Classical, Italian, Opera, Romantic
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Ricordi
If you’re looking for sheet music for Norma then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Norma?
- Why buy Norma sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Norma is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Norma sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Norma sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Norma Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Vincenzo Salvatore Carmelo Francesco Bellini (Italian: [vinˈtʃɛntso salvaˈtoːre karˈmɛːlo franˈtʃesko belˈliːni] (listen); 3 November 1801 – 23 September 1835) was an Italian opera composer, who was known for his long-flowing melodic lines for which he was named “the Swan of Catania”.
Many years later, in 1898, Giuseppe Verdi “praised the broad curves of Bellini’s melody: ‘there are extremely long melodies as no-one else had ever made before’.”A large amount of what is known about Bellini’s life and his activities comes from surviving letters—except for a short period—which were written over his lifetime to his friend Francesco Florimo, whom he had met as a fellow student in Naples and with whom he maintained a lifelong friendship. Other sources of information come from correspondence saved by other friends and business acquaintances.
Bellini was the quintessential composer of the Italian bel canto era of the early 19th century, and his work has been summed up by the London critic Tim Ashley as:
… also hugely influential, as much admired by other composers as he was by the public. Verdi raved about his “long, long, long melodies such as no one before had written.” Wagner, who rarely liked anyone but himself, was spellbound by Bellini’s almost uncanny ability to match music with text and psychology. Liszt and Chopin professed themselves fans.