By Rodgers & Hammerstein. Arranged by Kenneth Abeling. Score, Set of Parts. 18 pages. Published by LINCOLN MUSIC PUBLICATIONS (H0.255383-571940).
- Artist: Rodgers & Hammerstein
- Instruments: Alto Sax,Tenor Sax,Baritone Sax,Soprano Sax,Saxophone Quartet (SATB or AATB)
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: LINCOLN MUSIC PUBLICATIONS
If you’re looking for sheet music for My Favorite Things (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for My Favorite Things (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB)?
- Why buy My Favorite Things (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for My Favorite Things (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on My Favorite Things (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out My Favorite Things (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get My Favorite Things (for Saxophone Quartet SATB or AATB) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Rodgers and Hammerstein refers to the duo of composer Richard Rodgers (1902–1979) and lyricist-dramatist Oscar Hammerstein II (1895–1960), who together were an influential, innovative and successful American musical theatre writing team. They created a string of popular Broadway musicals in the 1940s and 1950s, initiating what is considered the “golden age” of musical theatre. Five of their Broadway shows, Oklahoma!, Carousel, South Pacific, The King and I and The Sound of Music, were outstanding successes, as was the television broadcast of Cinderella (1957). Of the other four shows that the team produced on Broadway during their lifetimes, Flower Drum Song was well-received, and none was an outright flop. Most of their shows have received frequent revivals around the world, both professional and amateur. Among the many accolades their shows (and film versions) garnered were thirty-four Tony Awards, fifteen Academy Awards, two Pulitzer Prizes (for Oklahoma!, 1944, and South Pacific, 1950) and two Grammy Awards.
Their musical theatre writing partnership has been called the greatest of the 20th century.