Souvenir P/V/G Edition. Composed by Frederick Loewe and Alan Jay Lerner. Vocal Selections. Broadway and Movies. Songbook. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, introductory text and black & white photos. 64 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.312290).
- Artist: Alan Jay Lerner
- Instruments: Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Vocal
- Format: songbook
- Genre: Broadway and Movies
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for My Fair Lady then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for My Fair Lady?
- Why buy My Fair Lady sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for My Fair Lady is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on My Fair Lady sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out My Fair Lady sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get My Fair Lady Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Alan Jay Lerner (August 31, 1918 – June 14, 1986) was an American lyricist and librettist. In collaboration with Frederick Loewe, and later Burton Lane, he created some of the world’s most popular and enduring works of musical theatre both for the stage and on film. He won three Tony Awards and three Academy Awards, among other honors.
Born in New York City, he was the son of Edith Adelson Lerner and Joseph Jay Lerner, whose brother, Samuel Alexander Lerner, was founder and owner of the Lerner Stores, a chain of dress shops. One of Lerner’s cousins was the radio comedian and television game show panelist Henry Morgan. Lerner was educated at Bedales School in England, The Choate School (now Choate Rosemary Hall) in Wallingford, Connecticut, (where he wrote “The Choate Marching Song”) and Harvard. He attended both Camp Androscoggin and Camp Greylock.