Composed by Howard Hanson (1896-1981). Full score (study). With Standard notation. Eastman School of Music #SC81. Published by Eastman School of Music (CF.SC81).
- Artist: Howard Hanson
- Instruments: Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, Celesta, Cello, Clarinet, Contrabass, English Horn, Flute, Harp, Horn, Oboe, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Piccolo, Timpani, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Viola, Violin
- Format: full score (study)
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Eastman School of Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Mosaics then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Mosaics?
- Why buy Mosaics sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Mosaics is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Mosaics sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Mosaics sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Mosaics Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Howard Harold Hanson (October 28, 1896 – February 26, 1981) was an American composer, conductor, educator, music theorist, and champion of American classical music. As director for 40 years of the Eastman School of Music, he built a high-quality school and provided opportunities for commissioning and performing American music. In 1944, he won a Pulitzer Prize for his Symphony No. 4, and received numerous other awards including the George Foster Peabody Award for Outstanding Entertainment in Music in 1946.
== Early life and education ==
Hanson was born in Wahoo, Nebraska, to Swedish immigrant parents, Hans and Hilma (née Eckstrom) Hanson. In his youth he studied music with his mother. Later, he studied at Luther College in Wahoo, receiving a diploma in 1911, then at the Institute of Musical Art, the forerunner of the Juilliard School, in New York City, where he studied with the composer and music theorist Percy Goetschius in 1914.Afterward he attended Northwestern University, where he studied composition with church music expert Peter C. Lutkin and Arne Oldberg.