Harp Method. Composed by Carlos Salzedo (1885-1961). Harp Solo. Classical, Instruction. 60 pages. G. Schirmer #ED1746. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50327820).
- Artist: Carlos Salzedo
- Instruments: Harp
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Instruction
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for Modern Study of the Harp (L’Etude Moderne de la Harpe) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Modern Study of the Harp (L’Etude Moderne de la Harpe)?
- Why buy Modern Study of the Harp (L’Etude Moderne de la Harpe) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Modern Study of the Harp (L’Etude Moderne de la Harpe) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Modern Study of the Harp (L’Etude Moderne de la Harpe) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Modern Study of the Harp (L’Etude Moderne de la Harpe) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Modern Study of the Harp (L’Etude Moderne de la Harpe) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Carlos Salzedo (6 April 1885 – 17 August 1961) was a French harpist, pianist, composer and conductor. His compositions made the harp into a virtuoso instrument. He influenced many composers with his new ideas for the harp’s sounds through his work with the International Composers’ Guild. His many harp students performed in prominent orchestras.
Salzedo started studying at the Paris Conservatory at age nine and won the premier prix in harp and piano when he was just 16. He started his solo recital career at age 18, and moved to the United States of America six years later, playing harp with the Metropolitan Opera House in New York City. He toured extensively with the Trio de Lutèce, where he played harp with Georges Barrère on flute and Paul Kéfer on cello.