Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack. Composed by Opetaia Foa’i, Mark Mancina, and Lin-Manuel Miranda (1980-). Ukulele. Children, Disney, Movies. Softcover. 32 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.222007).
- Artist: Opetaia Foa’i
- Instruments: Ukulele
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Children, Disney, Movies
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Moana then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Moana?
- Why buy Moana sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Moana is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Moana sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Moana sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Moana Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Te Vaka (English: The Canoe) is an Oceanic music group that performs original contemporary Pacific music or “South Pacific Fusion”. The group was founded in 1995 by singer and songwriter Opetaia Foa’i in New Zealand. They have toured the world consistently since 1997 and have won a number of awards including “Best Pacific Music Album” award for their albums Tutuki (2004) and Olatia (2007) from the New Zealand Music Awards and “Best Pacific Group” in the 2008 Pacific Music Awards According to the BBC, they are “the world’s most successful band playing original contemporary Pacific music.”
== History ==
Te Vaka is a group of musicians and dancers with origins from various Polynesian backgrounds (including Tokelau, Tuvalu, Samoa and New Zealand) that formed in 1997, under the leadership of award-winning songwriter, Opetaia Foa’i. That year, they released their eponymous debut album through ARC Music, a UK/European record company. The album gained immediate success and recognition, being distributed to over 80 countries. Their follow-up album, Ki Mua, was released through Warm Earth Records, and went #1 on world music charts and mainstream radio in the South Pacific.
In 2002, the band released their third album, Nukukehe.