A sacred oratorio. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Watkins Shaw. Music Sales America. Baroque, Choral, Christmas and Easter. Vocal score (paperback). With choral notation and piano reduction. 257 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #NOV070137. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14021327).
- Artist: George Frideric Handel
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: vocal score (paperback)
- Genre: Baroque, Choral, Christmas and Easter
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Novello & Co Ltd.
If you’re looking for sheet music for Messiah then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Messiah?
- Why buy Messiah sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Messiah is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Messiah sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Messiah sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Messiah Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
George Frideric (or Frederick) Handel (; baptised Georg Friederich Händel [ˈɡeːɔʁk ˈfʁiːdʁɪç ˈhɛndl̩] (listen); 23 February 1685 – 14 April 1759) was a German-born Baroque composer becoming well known for his operas, oratorios, anthems, concerti grossi and organ concertos. Handel received his training in Halle and worked as a composer in Hamburg and Italy before settling in London in 1712, where he spent the bulk of his career and became a naturalised British subject in 1727. He was strongly influenced both by the middle-German polyphonic choral tradition and by composers of the Italian Baroque.
Handel started three commercial opera companies to supply the English nobility with Italian opera. In 1737 he had a physical breakdown, changed direction creatively, and addressed the middle class and made a transition to English choral works. After his success with Messiah (1742) he never composed an Italian opera again. His orchestral Water Music, and Music for the Royal Fireworks remain steadfastly popular.