Composed by Edward Elgar (1857-1934). Arranged by John Cameron. Music Sales America. Classical, Sacred. Octavo. 12 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #NOV290690R. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14019688).
- Artist: Edward Elgar
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: Classical, Sacred
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Novello & Co Ltd.
If you’re looking for sheet music for Lux Aeterna then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Lux Aeterna?
- Why buy Lux Aeterna sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Lux Aeterna is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Lux Aeterna sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Lux Aeterna sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Lux Aeterna Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Sir Edward William Elgar, 1st Baronet, ( (listen); 2 June 1857 – 23 February 1934) was an English composer, many of whose works have entered the British and international classical concert repertoire. Among his best-known compositions are orchestral works including the Enigma Variations, the Pomp and Circumstance Marches, concertos for violin and cello, and two symphonies. He also composed choral works, including The Dream of Gerontius, chamber music and songs. He was appointed Master of the King’s Musick in 1924.
Although Elgar is often regarded as a typically English composer, most of his musical influences were not from England but from continental Europe. He felt himself to be an outsider, not only musically, but socially. In musical circles dominated by academics, he was a self-taught composer; in Protestant Britain, his Roman Catholicism was regarded with suspicion in some quarters; and in the class-conscious society of Victorian and Edwardian Britain, he was acutely sensitive about his humble origins even after he achieved recognition.