By Pentatonix. By Pentatonix. Arranged by Roger Emerson. Pop Choral Series. A Cappella, Ballad, Pop. Octavo. 16 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.265178).
- Artist: Pentatonix
- Instruments: Choral
- Format: Octavo
- Genre: A Cappella, Ballad, Pop
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Light In The Hallway then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Light In The Hallway?
- Why buy Light In The Hallway sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Light In The Hallway is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Light In The Hallway sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Light In The Hallway sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Light In The Hallway Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
A pentatonic scale is a musical scale with five notes per octave, in contrast to the heptatonic scale, which has seven notes per octave (such as the major scale and minor scale).
Pentatonic scales were developed independently by many ancient civilizations and are still used in various musical styles to this day.
There are two types of pentatonic scales: those with semitones (hemitonic) and those without (anhemitonic).
Musicology commonly classifies pentatonic scales as either hemitonic or anhemitonic. Hemitonic scales contain one or more semitones and anhemitonic scales do not contain semitones. (For example, in Japanese music the anhemitonic yo scale is contrasted with the hemitonic in scale.) Hemitonic pentatonic scales are also called “ditonic scales”, because the largest interval in them is the ditone (e.g., in the scale C–E–F–G–B–C, the interval found between C–E and G–B). (This should not be confused with the identical term also used by musicologists to describe a scale including only two notes.)
Anhemitonic pentatonic scales can be constructed in many ways.