Saxophone and Piano. Composed by Pierre Sancan (1916-). Editions Durand. Classical. Book Only. Composed 2001. 28 pages. Editions Durand #DF14063. Published by Editions Durand (HL.50562295).
- Artist: Pierre Sancan
- Instruments: Alto Saxophone and Piano
- Format: Book Only
- Genre: Classical
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Editions Durand
If you’re looking for sheet music for Lamento et rondo then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Lamento et rondo?
- Why buy Lamento et rondo sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Lamento et rondo is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Lamento et rondo sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Lamento et rondo sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Lamento et rondo Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Pierre Sancan (24 October 1916 in Mazamet – 20 October 2008 in Paris) was a French composer, pianist, teacher and conductor. Along with Olivier Messiaen and Henri Dutilleux, he was a major figure among French musicians in the mid-twentieth-century transition between modern and contemporary eras; but outside France his name is almost unknown.
Born in Mazamet in the South of France, Sancan began in musical studies in Morocco and Toulouse before entering the Conservatoire de Paris where he studied with Jean Gallon, and where he took conducting with Charles Munch and Roger Désormière, piano with Yves Nat, and composition with Henri Busser.
In 1943, he won the Conservatoire’s Prix de Rome for composition, with his cantata La Légende de Icare, but did not assume a regular teaching post there until 1956 when his former master Yves Nat retired. Sancan held this job until his own retirement in 1985. He lived another 23 years, to the age of 92, but his later years were compromised by Alzheimer’s Disease.
As a pianist, Sancan was most prominently seen in his role as accompanist to the great cellist André Navarra.