Composed by Alec Wilder (1907-1980). Richmond Music – Instrumental. Jazz. 40 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.378824).
- Artist: Alec Wilder
- Instruments: Horn Ensemble, Rhythm Section
- Format: N
- Genre: Jazz
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Jazz Suite for 4 Horns Complete then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Jazz Suite for 4 Horns Complete?
- Why buy Jazz Suite for 4 Horns Complete sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Jazz Suite for 4 Horns Complete is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Jazz Suite for 4 Horns Complete sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Jazz Suite for 4 Horns Complete sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Jazz Suite for 4 Horns Complete Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Alexander Lafayette Chew “Alec” Wilder (February 16, 1907 – December 24, 1980) was an American composer.
== Biography ==
Wilder was born in Rochester, New York to a prominent family; the Wilder Building downtown (at the “Four Corners”) bears the family’s name. As a young boy, he traveled to New York City with his mother and stayed at the Algonquin Hotel. It would later be his home for the last 40 or so years of his life. He attended several prep schools, unhappily, as a teenager. Around this time, he hired a lawyer and essentially “divorced” himself from his family, gaining for himself some portion of the family fortune.
He was largely self-taught as a composer; he studied privately with the composers Herman Inch and Edward Royce, who taught at the Eastman School of Music in the 1920s, but never registered for classes and never received his degree.