Composed by Philip P. Bliss. Arranged by Ian Wei. Christian. Score. 12 pages. Published by Ian Wei (S0.261005).
- Artist: Philip P. Bliss
- Instruments: Piano Duet,1 Piano,4-Hands
- Format: Score
- Genre: Christian
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Ian Wei
If you’re looking for sheet music for It Is Well with My Soul for Piano Duet then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for It Is Well with My Soul for Piano Duet?
- Why buy It Is Well with My Soul for Piano Duet sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for It Is Well with My Soul for Piano Duet is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on It Is Well with My Soul for Piano Duet sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out It Is Well with My Soul for Piano Duet sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get It Is Well with My Soul for Piano Duet Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Philip Paul Bliss (9 July 1838 – 29 December 1876) was an American composer, conductor, writer of hymns and a bass-baritone Gospel singer. He wrote many well-known hymns, including “Hold the Fort” (1870), “Almost Persuaded” (1871); “Hallelujah, What a Saviour!” (1875); “Let the Lower Lights Be Burning”; “Wonderful Words of Life” (1875); and the tune for Horatio Spafford’s “It Is Well with My Soul” (1876).
Bliss was a recognized friend of D. L. Moody the famous Chicago preacher. Bliss died in a train crash on his way to one of Moody’s meetings. An outspoken Abolitionist, he served as a Lieutenant during the American Civil War.
Bliss’s house in Rome, Pennsylvania, is now operated as the Philip P. Bliss Gospel Songwriters Museum.
== Early life ==
P. P. Bliss was born in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania in a log cabin.