As Performed by Annie Lennox. Composed by Annie Lennox, Fran Walsh, and Howard Shore. Arranged by Alan Billingsley. Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles. Alfred Archive Edition: Alfred Pop Choral Series. Movie; Secular. Choral Octavo. 16 pages. Alfred Music #00-CHM04057. Published by Alfred Music (AP.CHM04057).
- Artist: Annie Lennox
- Format: Choral Octavo
- Genre: Movie; Secular
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Into the West (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Into the West (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King)?
- Why buy Into the West (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Into the West (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Into the West (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Into the West (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Into the West (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Ann Lennox (born 25 December 1954) is a Scottish singer-songwriter, political activist and philanthropist. After achieving moderate success in the late 1970s as part of the new wave band The Tourists, she and fellow musician Dave Stewart went on to achieve international success in the 1980s as Eurythmics. Appearing in the 1983 music video for “Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)” with orange cropped hair and wearing a man’s business suit, the BBC states, “all eyes were on Annie Lennox, the singer whose powerful androgynous look defied the male gaze”. Subsequent hits with Eurythmics include “There Must Be an Angel (Playing with My Heart)” and “Here Comes the Rain Again”.
Lennox embarked on a solo career in 1992 with her debut album, Diva, which produced several hit singles including “Why” and “Walking on Broken Glass”. The same year, she performed “Love Song for a Vampire” for Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Her 1995 studio album, Medusa, includes “No More I Love You’s” and “A Whiter Shade of Pale”.