By Glee (TV Series) and John Lennon. This edition: Interactive Download. Folk, Inspirational, Pop, Rock. Piano/Vocal/Guitar. 4 pages. Published by Hal Leonard – Digital (HX.20229).
- Artist: Glee (TV Series)
- Instruments: piano, voice and guitar (chords only)
- Format: Piano/Vocal/Guitar
- Genre: Folk,Inspirational,Pop,Rock
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Hal Leonard – Digital
If you’re looking for sheet music for Imagine then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Imagine?
- Why buy Imagine sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Imagine is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Imagine sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Imagine sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Imagine Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that aired on the Fox network in the United States from May 19, 2009, to March 20, 2015. It centers on the glee club New Directions at the fictional William McKinley High School which competes as a show choir while its disparate members deal with social issues, especially regarding sexuality, race, relationships, and teamwork.
The initial twelve-member cast included Matthew Morrison as a club director and Spanish teacher Will Schuester, Jane Lynch as cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester, Jayma Mays as guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury, Jessalyn Gilsig as Will’s wife Terri, and the eight original club members, including Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray, a cheerleader whose biggest struggle was her teen pregnancy; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel, who struggles with his sexuality and is bullied at school; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams, who struggles with his disability; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry, the ‘best’ singer in glee club whose dream is to become a Broadway theatre star; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson, the star quarterback; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones, who struggles with racism; Mark Salling as Noah Puckerman, a teenage delinquent; and Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang, who also struggles with racism and her relationships. The main cast was altered throughout the series.
The series was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan, the latter of whom first conceived of Glee as a film. The three wrote all of the show’s episodes for the first two seasons, and Murphy and Falchuk initially served as the show’s main directors. The pilot episode was broadcast on May 19, 2009, and the first season aired from September 9, 2009, to June 8, 2010.