Vocal Score. By Alberto Zedda. Edited by Alberto Zedda. Vocal Score. Classical, Italian, Opera, Romantic. Vocal Score. Composed 2006. 548 pages. Ricordi #CP131809. Published by Ricordi (HL.50020310).
- Artist: Alberto Zedda
- Instruments: Piano, Vocal
- Format: Vocal Score
- Genre: Classical, Italian, Opera, Romantic
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Ricordi
If you’re looking for sheet music for Il barbiere di Siviglia then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Il barbiere di Siviglia?
- Why buy Il barbiere di Siviglia sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Il barbiere di Siviglia is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Il barbiere di Siviglia sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Il barbiere di Siviglia sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Il barbiere di Siviglia Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Alberto Zedda (2 January 1928 – 6 March 2017) was an Italian conductor and musicologist whose specialty was the 19th-century Italian repertoire.
Alberto Zedda was born in Milan, Italy, where he accomplished his education in music and humanities, completed at the Musical Palaeography School of Cremona.
In 1957 he won the International Italian Radio and Television Competition for Conductors and thereafter was invited to appear with important Institutions in Italy (La Scala, Santa Cecilia, Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, the TV-Radio Orchestras of Rome, Turin, Milan, Naples…) and abroad in Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, Poland, Russia, Israel, United States, China, Japan…
Besides the symphonic activity, Alberto Zedda has developed an outstanding career in opera: La Scala, San Carlo, La Fenice, Massimo di Palermo, Comunale di Bologna, Regio di Torino, Covent Garden, Marinski, Vienna, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, Helsinki, Tel Aviv, Warsaw, Lisboa, Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Oviedo, Bilbao, La Coruña, Moscow, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Prague, Osaka, Tokyo….
Recordings made under his direction include operas as well as symphonic and chamber music.
He taught at the Piacenza Conservatory (Orchestral Practice), at the Osimo Academy (Musical Philology) and at the Urbino University (History of the Music). Founder and Director of the Accademia Rossiniana in Pesaro.
He has always dedicated part of his time to musicology, editing widely successful critical versions of operas, oratorios and cantatas, with particular attention to Rossini and to the first half of the 19th Century and early baroque repertoire.