Composed by Kathleen Thomerson. Arranged by Mark Hayes. Advent, Epiphany, Discipleship, Sacred. Octavo. 12 pages. Duration 12 minutes. Hope Publishing Company #C6107. Published by Hope Publishing Company (HP.C6107).
- Artist: Kathleen Thomerson
- Instruments: SATB choir; B-Flat instrument; trumpet
- Format: octavo
- Genre: Advent, Epiphany, Discipleship, Sacred
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Hope Publishing Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light?
- Why buy I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Kathleen Armstrong Thomerson (born February 18, 1934) is an American organist and hymnwriter.
== Biography ==
A native of Jackson, Tennessee, Thomerson spent portions of her childhood in Mississippi, California, and Texas. She attended the University of Texas, receiving a bachelor’s degree in music in 1956 and a master’s degree in 1958; she also studied at Syracuse University, with Flor Peeters at the Royal Conservatoire of Antwerp, and with Jean Langlais in Paris. She worked as the music director of University United Methodist Church in St. Louis, and taught organ at the Saint Louis Conservatory and at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville; she has also worked as organist and music director at Mt. Olive Lutheran Church in Austin, Texas. She is a Fellow of the American Guild of Organists.As a writer of hymns, Thomerson is best known for the text “I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light”, written in the summer of 1966 after a visit to the Church of the Redeemer in Houston, and set to her own tune, Houston.