For All Musicians. Music Instruction. Instruction, Jazz. Softcover. 136 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.312097).
- Artist: Robert Rawlins
- Instruments: All Instruments
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Instruction, Jazz
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for How to Play from a Real Book then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for How to Play from a Real Book?
- Why buy How to Play from a Real Book sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for How to Play from a Real Book is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on How to Play from a Real Book sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out How to Play from a Real Book sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get How to Play from a Real Book Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Robert (Bob) Ernest Rawlins (December 3, 1911 – September 26, 1993) and Marjorie (Marge) Townsley Rawlins (February 6, 1920 – May 19, 2009) were American philanthropists and patrons of the arts, particularly music.Robert was the son of Robert E. Rawlins of Pierre, South Dakota, schools superintendent (after whom the town’s Rawlins Municipal Library is named). An Edison Scholar in 1929, Bob was expelled from an engineering course at South Dakota State College for spending too much time playing bridge. He spent some time working for the local highway department, before studying physics at the University of South Dakota (USD), Vermillion. There he met music student Marjorie Townsley, daughter of John Boyd Townsley, editor of the Dakota Republican. Graduating in 1940, Bob went to work for Lockheed in California, and when Marge graduated in 1942, she decided not to take up the offer of a scholarship to the Eastman School of Music, and married Bob.
At Lockheed, Bob rose through the ranks into management, finally heading their Electronic Systems Analysis and Development lab in Burbank. In 1956, he was hired by Hewlett Packard to run their new subsidiary, Dynac (soon renamed Dymec for legal reasons), and the couple moved to Palo Alto with their children Pam and Jeff.