Solisten, 2 Chore und Instrumente. Composed by Leos Janacek (1854-1928). Edited by Jan Trojan. Stapled. The score includes a harp part. Score, part(s). Duration 4 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA06079. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA06079).
- Artist: Leos Janacek
- Instruments: harp,solo soprano voice, solo alto voice, solo tenor voice, solo bass voice, 2Mixed choir-SATB
- Format: score, part(s)
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Baerenreiter Verlag
If you’re looking for sheet music for Hospodine then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Hospodine?
- Why buy Hospodine sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Hospodine is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Hospodine sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Hospodine sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Hospodine Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Leoš Janáček (Czech: [ˈlɛoʃ ˈjanaːtʃɛk] (listen), baptised Leo Eugen Janáček; 3 July 1854 – 12 August 1928) was a Czech composer, musical theorist, folklorist, publicist and teacher. He was inspired by Moravian and other Slavic folk music to create an original, modern musical style.Until 1895 he devoted himself mainly to folkloristic research. While his early musical output was influenced by contemporaries such as Antonín Dvořák, his later, mature works incorporate his earlier studies of national folk music in a modern, highly original synthesis, first evident in the opera Jenůfa, which was premiered in 1904 in Brno. The success of Jenůfa (often called the “Moravian national opera”) at Prague in 1916 gave Janáček access to the world’s great opera stages. Janáček’s later works are his most celebrated. They include operas such as Káťa Kabanová and The Cunning Little Vixen, the Sinfonietta, the Glagolitic Mass, the rhapsody Taras Bulba, two string quartets, and other chamber works. Along with Dvořák and Bedřich Smetana, he is considered one of the most important Czech composers.