Composed by Jerry Herman. Vocal Selections. Broadway. Songbook. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and black & white photos. 40 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.383730).
- Artist: Jerry Herman
- Instruments: Guitar, Piano/Keyboard, Vocal
- Format: songbook
- Genre: Broadway
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Hello Dolly then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Hello Dolly?
- Why buy Hello Dolly sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Hello Dolly is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Hello Dolly sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Hello Dolly sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Hello Dolly Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Gerald Sheldon Herman (July 10, 1931 – December 26, 2019) was an American composer and lyricist, known for his work in Broadway musical theater. He composed the scores for the hit Broadway musicals Hello, Dolly!, Mame, and La Cage aux Folles. He was nominated for the Tony Award five times, and won twice, for Hello, Dolly! and La Cage aux Folles.
According to the Washington Post, Herman’s 1983 La Cage aux Folles, which centered on a gay couple whose son is about to marry the daughter of a conservative family, “arrived during the height of the AIDS epidemic and helped put gay life into the cultural mainstream at a time when many gay men were being stigmatized.”
In 2009 Herman received the Tony Award for Lifetime Achievement in the Theatre. He was a recipient of the 2010 Kennedy Center Honors.
Herman was born in Manhattan and raised in Jersey City, New Jersey, the only child of musically-inclined, middle-class Jewish parents.