By Camila Cabello. Arranged by Terry White. Easy Jazz Ensemble Series. Jazz, Latin. Softcover. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.7013164).
- Artist: Camila Cabello
- Instruments: Jazz Ensemble
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Jazz, Latin
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Havana then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Havana?
- Why buy Havana sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Havana is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Havana sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Havana sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Havana Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao (; Spanish: [kaˈmila kaˈβeʎo]; born March 3, 1997) is a Cuban-American singer and songwriter. She rose to prominence as a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony, formed on The X Factor USA in 2012, signing a joint record deal with Syco Music and Epic Records. While in Fifth Harmony, Cabello began to establish herself as a solo artist with the release of the collaborations “I Know What You Did Last Summer” with Shawn Mendes, and “Bad Things” with Machine Gun Kelly, the latter reaching number four on the US Billboard Hot 100. After leaving the group in late 2016, Cabello released several other collaborations, including “Hey Ma” with Pitbull and J Balvin for The Fate of the Furious soundtrack (2017), and her debut solo single “Crying in the Club”.
Cabello’s debut studio album, Camila (2018), reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart. The Latin music-influenced pop album was critically well-received, and received a Platinum certification by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Its lead single “Havana” topped the charts in several countries including the US and UK, and follow-up single “Never Be the Same” reached the top ten in multiple countries.