A Reference Guide for Over 1,300 Chords. Keyboard Instruction. Chords, Instruction, Reference. Softcover. 240 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.311918).
- Artist: Andrew Dubrock
- Instruments: Piano/Keyboard
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Chords, Instruction, Reference
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Hal Leonard Pocket Piano Chord Dictionary then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Hal Leonard Pocket Piano Chord Dictionary?
- Why buy Hal Leonard Pocket Piano Chord Dictionary sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Hal Leonard Pocket Piano Chord Dictionary is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Hal Leonard Pocket Piano Chord Dictionary sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Hal Leonard Pocket Piano Chord Dictionary sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Hal Leonard Pocket Piano Chord Dictionary Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
In music theory, chord substitution is the technique of using a chord in place of another in a progression of chords, or a chord progression.
Much of the European classical repertoire and the vast majority of blues, jazz and rock music songs are based on chord progressions.
“A chord substitution occurs when a chord is replaced by another that is made to function like the original. Usually substituted chords possess two pitches in common with the triad that they are replacing.”A chord progression may be repeated to form a song or tune. Composers, songwriters and arrangers have developed a number of ways to add variety to a repeated chord progression. There are many ways to add variety to music, including changing the dynamics (loudness and softness).
== Use in classical music ==
In J. S. Bach’s St Matthew Passion, the chorale “Herzliebster Jesu” makes its first appearance in a straightforward harmonisation:
Later, as the Passion Story draws towards its sombre conclusion, we find “a more chromatic and emotional setting of the melody” that passes through “no less than ten chords with grinding chromatic steps in the bass.”:
The well-known theme of the second movement of Joseph Haydn’s String Quartet, Op.