A Comprehensive and Convenient Source for All Musicians. Book. Music Theory, Reference. Softcover. 178 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.330968).
- Artist: Keith Wyatt
- Format: Softcover
- Genre: Music Theory, Reference
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Hal Leonard Pocket Music Theory then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Hal Leonard Pocket Music Theory?
- Why buy Hal Leonard Pocket Music Theory sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Hal Leonard Pocket Music Theory is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Hal Leonard Pocket Music Theory sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Hal Leonard Pocket Music Theory sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Hal Leonard Pocket Music Theory Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Keith Wyatt is a Los Angeles-based guitarist, educator performer, teacher, writer, and developer of music curriculum and educational media. Since 1996, Wyatt has toured and recorded with renowned LA-based “American Music” group The Blasters and is featured on “4-11-44” (Rainman Records) and “Fun On Saturday Night” (Rip Cat Records). He has also worked with a variety of other groups and artists including Albert Collins, Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce and Robben Ford in Los Angeles and internationally as a solo performer.
== Life and work ==
In 1978, after graduating from the Guitar Institute of Technology (GIT) in Hollywood, California, Wyatt joined the faculty and assisted in curriculum development under the direction of GIT founder Howard Roberts. After serving for a decade as Director of the Guitar program in what had become Musicians Institute, he was named to his current position as Vice President of Programs with responsibility for overseeing curriculum development for the institution. He also maintains a regular teaching schedule at the school with a specialty in blues guitar.
Wyatt is also known as a writer, teacher, and director of music instructional videos, beginning with his first title, Rockin’ the Blues (REH/Warner), in 1988 and eventually including over twenty DVD titles distributed by Hal Leonard Publishing and Warner Brothers/REH/Alfred Music on subjects ranging from blues and roots guitar styles to comprehensive beginning guitar methods.