Over 50 Pop Music Favorites (Piano/Vocal/Guitar). Composed by composers and Various Artists. This edition: Piano/Vocal/Guitar. P/V/C Mixed Folio; Piano/Vocal/Chords. Greatest Hits. Pop; Rock. Book. 280 pages. Alfred Music #00-44133. Published by Alfred Music (AP.44133).
- Artist: composers
- Instruments: Piano/Keyboard, Guitar and Voice
- Format: Book
- Genre: Pop; Rock
- Lead Time: 4 to 6 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Greatest Hits — The 1970s for Piano then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Greatest Hits — The 1970s for Piano?
- Why buy Greatest Hits — The 1970s for Piano sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Greatest Hits — The 1970s for Piano is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Greatest Hits — The 1970s for Piano sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Greatest Hits — The 1970s for Piano sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Greatest Hits — The 1970s for Piano Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
A composer (Latin compōnō; literally “one who puts together”) is a person who writes music, especially classical music in any form, including vocal music (for a singer or choir), instrumental music, electronic music, and music which combines multiple forms. A composer may create music in any music genre, including, for example, classical music, musical theatre, blues, folk music, jazz, and popular music. Composers often express their works in a written musical score using musical notation.
Many composers are, or were, also skilled performers of music.
Musical notation serves as a set of directions for a performer, but there is a whole continuum of possibilities concerning how much the performer determines the final form of the rendered work in performance.
Even in a conventional Western piece of instrumental music, in which all of the melodies, chords, and basslines are written out in musical notation, the performer has a degree of latitude to add artistic interpretation to the work, by such means as by varying his or her articulation and phrasing, choosing how long to make fermatas (held notes) or pauses, and — in the case of bowed string instruments, woodwinds or brass instruments — deciding whether to use expressive effects such as vibrato or portamento. For a singer or instrumental performer, the process of deciding how to perform music that has been previously composed and notated is termed “interpretation”.