Flute. Composed by Georges Hue (1858-1948). Arranged by Arthur Ephross. Woodwind Solos & Ensembles – Flute And Piano/Organ. Southern Music. 24 pages. Southern Music Company #ST477. Published by Southern Music Company (HL.3775175).
- Artist: Georges Hue
- Instruments: Flute, Woodwinds
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Southern Music Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Gigue then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Gigue?
- Why buy Gigue sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Gigue is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Gigue sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Gigue sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Gigue Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Georges Adolphe Hüe (6 May 1858 – 7 June 1948) was a French composer of classical music.
== Biography ==
Hüe was born in Versailles (France) into a noted family of architects. His musical education included studies with Charles Gounod and César Franck. In 1879, he won the Prix de Rome with his cantata Médée. Upon his return to Paris, the Opéra Comique produced his first stage work, Les Pantins (“The Jumping Jacks”). This plotless, two-act set-piece for four singers doubling roles completely ignored fashionable realist trends of the day, and won high acclaim. For the next twenty years, his musical career went in other directions.