Composed by Johann Joachim Quantz (1697-1773). Edited by Burmeister. This edition: Urtext. Flute & Piano. Piano Reduction, Solo Part. Edition Peters #EP9697. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP9697).
- Artist: Johann Joachim Quantz
- Instruments: flute, piano
- Format: Piano Reduction, Solo Part
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
- Publisher: Edition Peters
If you’re looking for sheet music for Flute Concerto in G Minor QV 5:193 then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Flute Concerto in G Minor QV 5:193?
- Why buy Flute Concerto in G Minor QV 5:193 sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Flute Concerto in G Minor QV 5:193 is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Flute Concerto in G Minor QV 5:193 sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Flute Concerto in G Minor QV 5:193 sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Flute Concerto in G Minor QV 5:193 Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Johann Joachim Quantz (German: [kvants]; 30 January 1697 – 12 July 1773) was a German composer, flutist and flute maker of the Baroque period. He composed hundreds of flute sonatas and concertos, and wrote On Playing the Flute, a treatise on flute performance. His works were known and appreciated by Bach, Haydn and Mozart.
Quantz was born as Hanß Jochim Quantz in Oberscheden, near Göttingen, in the Electorate of Hanover. His father, Andreas Quantz, was a blacksmith who died when Hans was not yet 11; on his deathbed, he begged his son to follow in his footsteps. Nevertheless, from 1708 to 1713 he began his musical studies as a child with his uncle Justus Quantz, a town musician in Merseburg; he also studied for a time with a cousin’s husband, the organist Johann Friedrich Kiesewetter. From 1714 on, Quantz studied composition extensively and pored over scores of the masters to adopt their style.In 1716 he joined the town band in Dresden, where in 1717 he studied counterpoint with Jan Dismas Zelenka.