Composed by Amy Marcy Beach (1867-1944). Arranged by Carolyn Brown. Sws. With Standard notation. 52 pages. Falls House Press #FH0231. Published by Falls House Press (PR.FH0231).
- Artist: Amy Marcy Beach
- Instruments: flute, piano
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Publisher: Falls House Press
If you’re looking for sheet music for Five Selected Pieces then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Five Selected Pieces?
- Why buy Five Selected Pieces sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Five Selected Pieces is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Five Selected Pieces sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Five Selected Pieces sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Five Selected Pieces Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Amy Marcy Cheney Beach (September 5, 1867 – December 27, 1944) was an American composer and pianist. She was the first successful American female composer of large-scale art music. Her “Gaelic” Symphony, premiered by the Boston Symphony Orchestra in 1896, was the first symphony composed and published by an American woman. She was one of the first American composers to succeed without the benefit of European training, and one of the most respected and acclaimed American composers of her era. As a pianist, she was acclaimed for concerts she gave featuring her own music in the United States and in Germany.
== Biography ==
=== Early years and musical education ===
Amy Marcy Cheney was born in Henniker, New Hampshire on September 5, 1867 to Charles Abbott Cheney (nephew of Oren B. Cheney, who co-founded Bates College) and Clara Imogene Marcy Cheney. Artistic ability appears to have run in the family: Clara was reputedly an “excellent pianist and singer,” while Amy showed every sign of being a child prodigy.