Flute and Piano. Composed by Louis Moyse. Woodwind Solo. Classical, Contemporary, Sonata. 44 pages. G. Schirmer #ED3310. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50335690).
- Artist: Louis Moyse
- Instruments: Flute, Piano
- Format: N
- Genre: Classical, Contemporary, Sonata
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: G. Schirmer
If you’re looking for sheet music for First Sonata (1975) then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for First Sonata (1975)?
- Why buy First Sonata (1975) sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for First Sonata (1975) is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on First Sonata (1975) sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out First Sonata (1975) sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get First Sonata (1975) Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Louis Moyse (pron. moh-EEZ; 14 August 1912 – 30 July 2007) was a French flute player and composer. He was the son of influential French flutist Marcel Moyse, a co-founder of the Vermont Marlboro Music Festival, and taught many world-class flutists all over the world. He died of heart failure at age 94.Louis Moyse was born in Scheveningen, Netherlands during one of his father’s tours. His first flute teachers were his father and Philippe Gaubert. Louis Moyse was a member of the successful Moyse Trio where his father played flute, Louis played piano and his former wife, Blanche Honegger Moyse, violin.
Louis Moyse also taught for 27 years at Marlboro College, and was professor at Boston University and the University of Toronto.