Saxophone Quartet. Composed by Orlando Gibbons (1583-1625). Arranged by Fred Hemke. Woodwind Solos & Ensembles – Saxophone Quartets. Southern Music. Southern Music Company #SS913. Published by Southern Music Company (HL.3774598).
- Artist: Orlando Gibbons
- Instruments: Saxophone Quartet, Woodwinds
- Format: N
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Southern Music Company
If you’re looking for sheet music for Fantazia then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Fantazia?
- Why buy Fantazia sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Fantazia is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Fantazia sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Fantazia sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Fantazia Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Orlando Gibbons (bapt. 25 December 1583 – 5 June 1625) was an English composer, virginalist and organist who was one of the last masters of the English Madrigal School. By the 1610s he was the leading composer and organist in England, with a career cut short by his sudden death in 1625. As a result, Gibbons’s oeuvre was not as large as that of his contemporaries, like the elder William Byrd, but his compositional versatility led to him having written significant works in virtually every form of his day. He is often seen as a transitional figure from the Renaissance to the Baroque periods.
Born in Oxford, Gibbons was born into a musical family where his father—William Gibbons—was a wait, his brothers—Edward, Ellis and Ferdinand—were musicians and Orlando being expected to follow the musical tradition. It is not known under whom he studied, although it may have been with his father, an older brother or Byrd as he was the most famous composer of the time.