Composed by Amadeo Vives (1871-1932). Arranged by Adrian Wagner. Score, Set of Parts. 33 pages. Published by Published by Adrian Wagner (S0.243067).
- Artist: Amadeo Vives
- Instruments: Trumpet,Trombone,Tuba,Horn in F,Euphonium,Brass Quintet,Brass Choir or Ensemble
- Format: Score,Set of Parts
- Genre: N
- Lead Time: Available Instantly
- Publisher: Adrian Wagner
If you’re looking for sheet music for “Fandango” (Amadeo Vives) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for “Fandango” (Amadeo Vives) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner?
- Why buy “Fandango” (Amadeo Vives) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for “Fandango” (Amadeo Vives) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on “Fandango” (Amadeo Vives) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out “Fandango” (Amadeo Vives) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get “Fandango” (Amadeo Vives) Brass Quintet arr. Adrian Wagner Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Amadeu Vives i Roig (Catalan pronunciation: [əməˈðew ˈβiβəz i ˈrɔtʃ]; 18 November 1871 – 2 December 1932) was a Spanish musical composer, creator of over a hundred-stage works. He is best known for Doña Francisquita, which Christopher Webber has praised for its “easy lyricism, fluent orchestration and colourful evocation of 19th Century Madrid—not to mention its memorable vocal and choral writing” characterizes as “without doubt the best known and loved of all his works, one of the few zarzuelas which has ‘travelled’ abroad” .The personal papers of Amadeu Vives are preserved in the Biblioteca de Catalunya.
== Biography ==
A Catalan, Vives was born in Collbató, near Montserrat. He studied in Barcelona under José Ribera, and in 1891 helped found the influential Orfeó Català choral society, a key element in the Catalan musical renaissance. He then became an early pupil of Felipe Pedrell, a fundamental figure of 20th century Spanish music. He soon moved to Madrid, where he lived the rest of his life, first publishing a series of concert works, solo and much-loved choral songs before turning to the zarzuelas on which his fame rests.Before turning to zarzuela, Vives wrote a successful Catalan-language stage play, Jo no sabia que el món era així (“I didn’t know the world was like this”, 1929) and an ambitious four-act opera Artús (1897, Barcelona) based on Sir Walter Scott. A year later, his first zarzuela, the one-act (género chico) La primera del barrio, was produced at the Teatro de la Zarzuela in Madrid.