Composed by Claude T. Smith. Concert Band Music, Opener. Concert Band Series. Concert and Contest. Full score and parts. Published by Wingert-Jones Publications (WJ.3011071).
- Artist: Claude T. Smith
- Instruments: concert band
- Format: full score and parts
- Genre: Concert and Contest
- Lead Time: 2 to 3 weeks
- Publisher: Wingert-Jones Publications
If you’re looking for sheet music for Emperata Overture then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Emperata Overture?
- Why buy Emperata Overture sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Emperata Overture is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Emperata Overture sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Emperata Overture sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Emperata Overture Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Claude Thomas Smith (March 14, 1932 – December 13, 1987) was an American band conductor, composer, and music educator. His compositions include Flight, adopted as the “Official March” of the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, and Eternal Father, Strong to Save, commissioned in 1975, that premiered at a Kennedy Center celebration of the 50th anniversary of the United States Navy Band.
Smith was born in Monroe City, Missouri on March 14, 1932. His grandmother, a piano teacher and organist, influenced his interest in music, and he took up the cornet in eighth grade. He learned to conduct in high school and with a local Boy Scout band.
He switched to the horn during his time under director K.K. Anderson at Central Methodist College in Fayette, Missouri. He joined the 371st US Army Band in 1952 during the Korean War.