Revised and Enhanced Edition. Hal Leonard Banjo. Instructional, Method and Bluegrass. Instructional book (softcover) and accompaniment audio. With introductory text. 200 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.695765).
- Artist: Earl Scruggs
- Instruments: Banjo
- Format: instructional book (softcover) and accompaniment audio
- Genre: Instructional, Method and Bluegrass
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
If you’re looking for sheet music for Earl Scruggs and the 5-String Banjo then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Earl Scruggs and the 5-String Banjo?
- Why buy Earl Scruggs and the 5-String Banjo sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Earl Scruggs and the 5-String Banjo is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Earl Scruggs and the 5-String Banjo sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Earl Scruggs and the 5-String Banjo sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Earl Scruggs and the 5-String Banjo Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
Earl Eugene Scruggs (January 6, 1924 – March 28, 2012) was an American musician noted for popularizing a three-finger banjo picking style, now called “Scruggs style”, which is a defining characteristic of bluegrass music. His three-finger style of playing was radically different from the traditional way the five-string banjo had previously been played. This new style of playing became popular and elevated the banjo from its previous role as a background rhythm instrument to featured solo status. He popularized the instrument across several genres of music.
Scruggs’ career began at age 21 when he was hired to play in Bill Monroe’s band, the Blue Grass Boys. The name “bluegrass” eventually became the eponym for the entire genre of country music now known by that title. Despite considerable success with Monroe, performing on the Grand Ole Opry and recording classic hits such as “Blue Moon of Kentucky”, Scruggs resigned from the group in 1946 due to their exhausting touring schedule.