By The Eagles. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook. Pop/Rock. 64 pages. Alfred Music #25945. Published by Alfred Music (HL.700136).
- Artist: The Eagles
- Instruments: Guitar
- Format: N
- Genre: Pop/Rock
- Lead Time: 3 to 5 business days
- Publisher: Alfred Music
If you’re looking for sheet music for Eagles – Desperado then you have come to the right place. We offer original sheet music in a range of formats including, digital, hardcover, and softcover. Whether you place the piano, guitar, wind instruments, string instruments, percussion, or something else, we have the musical scores you’re looking for.
We’ve done all the hard work for and pulled together the most comprehensive list of cheap sheet music suppliers together into one place, so know you’re getting a great deal.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- Is it worth buying sheet music for Eagles – Desperado?
- Why buy Eagles – Desperado sheet music from you?
- How do I know the sheet music for Eagles – Desperado is legitimate?
- Where can I find more information on Eagles – Desperado sheet music?
We know you probably have far more questions than the ones I’ve listed above, which is why you need to buy from a legitimate source. If you need more information, then check out Eagles – Desperado sheet music buying guide. Doing proper research is key to a great buying experience.
Can you get Eagles – Desperado Sheet Music For Free?
Rarely from legitimate sources. We guarantee all of our sheet music is perfectly legal and won’t get you into trouble.
- Brand Value: Every piece of sheet music is vetted and supplied from genuine sources.
- Completeness: We offer everything you need when looking for a score of music.
- Product Value: We find and offer the very best prices.
- Customer Ratings: Our customers love our service and keep coming back for more.
- Customer Reviews: We carefully monitor customer reviews to ensure a high level of service.
- Quality: All of our products are high quality and genuine.
- Reliability: Our offerings are reliable and durable.
The Eagles are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1971. With five number one singles and six number one albums, six Grammy Awards, and five American Music Awards, the Eagles were one of the most successful musical acts of the 1970s in North America. Founding members Glenn Frey (guitars, vocals), Don Henley (drums, vocals), Bernie Leadon (guitars, vocals) and Randy Meisner (bass guitar, vocals), were recruited by Linda Ronstadt as band members, some touring with her, and all playing on her third solo album, before venturing out on their own on David Geffen’s new Asylum Records label.
Their debut, Eagles (1972), spawned two top 20 singles in the US and Canada: “Take It Easy” and “Witchy Woman”. The next year’s follow up, Desperado, only peaked at number 41 in the US, although “Desperado” became a popular track. In 1974, guitarist Don Felder joined, and On the Border produced the top 40 hit “Already Gone” and the Eagles’ first number one song in the US and Canada, “Best of My Love”, which made the top 15 in Australia, their first hit overseas. In 1975, guitarist and vocalist Joe Walsh replaced Leadon, and the album One of These Nights became their first number one album in the US and top 10 album in many countries.